We're currently looking to recruit a Project Administartor for a 12 month contract role in Grangemouth to start January.DutiesManage and develop projects administration and documentation...
Salary - Competitive
I have a great opportunity for a Cost/Pricing Administrator to join an established manufacturer within the construction industry to produce detailed cost analysis of the component parts of their product
- Provide Sales staff pricing of various components and features as required
- Assess and analyse the component breakdown of various sections
- Produce spreadsheets to assess costs
- Produce detailed pricing for the sales department
- Following training you will also be expected to deal with general telephone/email enquiries
- In time you will meet customers dealing with their specifications and pricing queries
- You may occasionally be required to attend major exhibitions.
- Experience in manufacturing or construction would be beneficial but not essential
- A logical and analytic approach to problem solving
- Literacy, strong IT and communication skills are essential. Particularly spreadsheets.
- The ability to use CAD or be trained in CAD
- Able to demonstrate exceptional customer service
- Attention to detail
In return you will be working a 34.5 hours a week. Mon-Thurs 9-5, Friday 9-4:30, have 20 Days paid holiday, plus bank holiday and the opportunity to be part of an annual profit based bonus
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.