Client: Leading UK RetailerPosition: Finance Marketing ManagerLocation: Central LondonDuration: 3 month contractI am looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work within our Client's Financial...
£25k - £30k depending on experience
We are supporting a growing mail order, e-commerce and distribution who have multi-channel routes to market encompass on and offline including high profile national newspaper reader offer advertisements, through direct mailed catalogues and online platforms with the recruitment of a Quality Assurance Manager to oversee the technical specifications of own brand, imported consumer goods.
Manage and oversee the QA and technical specifications to ensure compliance.
- Making recommendations for modifications to products if required
- Advising on any specific markings that are required on product packaging.
- Reviewing product packaging
- Reviewing product Test Reports
- Commissioning external product test reports
- Compiling 'Product Technical Files'.
- Liaising with suppliers and customers QA departments.
- Provide technical advice for given product areas.
- Development of user instructions.
Previous commercial experience in consumer product QA and product safety would be a distinct advantage. Candidates must have an excellent attention to detail, good organisational skills and be able to work as part of a team. There are excellent prospects for career development within the business.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing organisation who have a wide portfolio of brands and to become an integral part of the management team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.