Multi Skilled ElectricianFantastic temp to perm opportunity arisen for a Multi Skilled Electrician to work for one of the largest FM provider in UK. This...
Multi Skilled Electrician
Carbon60 are recruiting for an experienced Multi Skilled Electrician, in the Llanelli area of South Wales, for a world renowned automotive manufacturer who supply products to a number of OEM customers across the globe.
The Multi Skilled Electrician will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and improvement of manufacturing equipment, to ensure that part are produced are to the highest quality standards.
- Working with the maintenance and engineering teams to maintain, repair and improve machines and equipment
- Apply TPM techniques to maintain uptime and reduce mean time between failures (MTBF)
- Carry out planned maintenance activities (PPM)
- Provide support to the engineering team in the installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Fault-finding on all equipment including PLC diagnosis and PTA
- Collate and interpret process data
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally possess a HNC / ONC qualification or an equivalent
- Must have PLC knowledge and logical fault finding abilities
- Experience of a fast paced manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of service and robotic systems
- Trained to use Alan Bradley PLC
- Completion of a time served apprenticeship
- Willing and able to work a rotating shift pattern
This is a great opportunity for a skilled Electrician, with a manufacturing background, to work for an excellent employer in the Automotive Manufacturing industry, based in Llanelli.
- Salary and 18% shift allowance - Total up to: £32,568
- Permanent contract
- Free parking on site
- Company contributes up to 7% pension
- Company sick pay scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information about this role, please Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.