We're currently looking to recruit a Project Administartor for a 12 month contract role in Grangemouth to start January.DutiesManage and develop projects administration and documentation...
Internal Account Support Administrator
We are working with a rapidly growing outsourcing company who provide many household retailers with a single source supplier service for all their packaging, consumables, print management and goods not for resale.
Due to their continued success, they are looking to recruit and Internal Account Support Administrator with extensive customer service experience gained within manufacturing, logistics, outsourcing or similar to join a small customer support team.
- Manage key customer accounts
- Taking and processing of orders
- Liaising with internal departments including purchasing and logistics
- Answering any customer queries relating to the status of their orders.
- Analysis of customer stocks and behaviours to enable forecasting,
- Negotiating with suppliers
The ideal candidate will need to be able to work in a fast moving environment and be able to think on their feet, often juggling a number of tasks and clients at the same time to ensure they are providing their assigned accounts with the best customer experience.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.