Job Title: Production PlannerLocation: StevenageHours: 8:00am 5:00pmSalary: £19.00 p/hContract: 12 months An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Production Planner to join the team in...
We have a great opportunity for a Production Manager to join a established manufacturer who have been providing bespoke solutions since 1947.
- Develop and Manage a team of Fabricators and Welders
- Manage daily production schedules
- Establish and promote production activities and processes in compliance with the company's Quality System requirements.
- Creates and maintains standard operating procedures for production personnel
- Lead, promote, and facilitate continuous improvement
- Drive the use of best manufacturing practices such as lean manufacturing, visual management, waste elimination, and 5S
- Experienced in the manufacture of bespoke commercial vehicle bodies would be ideal however Fabrication/Welding workshop management experience is essential
- Able to motivate a team to achieve objectives with high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Management/technical qualifications would be preferred
In return you will receive a competitive salary and you will be joining a company that has been going from strength to strength and who have a great reputation in the market
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.