We currently have an opportunity for an experienced EC&I Project Engineer to join the engineering operation at an organisation who pride themselves in manufacturing excellence...
£competitive salary, bonus and benefits
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Project Engineer to support the Bristol Service Centre of a Leading Engineering company with sites across the UK to take responsibility for managing the full project cycle to ensure customer satisfaction and maximising profitability.
- Attend all meetings with client from pre-contract to final handover
- Carry out full project management
- Liaise with all internal departments and supplier to ensure smooth running of project
- Health and Safety
- Provision of all relevant reports
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Previous experience of managing mechanical/electrical projects
- Used to being customer facing
- Understanding of Quality processes
- Good technical knowledge of Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Experience of Welding/Fabrication
- Ideally Time Served
If you are an experienced Project Engineer , then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and be part of a UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.