Operations/Production Manager South WalesEstablished for over 40 years, this manufacturer who are continually breaking into new markets and are experts in their field and who...
Established for over 40 years, this manufacturer who are continually breaking into new markets and are experts in their field and who have patented manufacturing processes, are currently seeking an Operations/Production Manager. This role will be a key part of the management team at their manufacturing facility and take overall responsibility for planning, production, logistics and the sales support team
- Provide day to day Operational Management Support to the business
- Development and Maintenance of management systems including H&S, Quality
- Manage resource levels, performance and development of Manufacturing staff
- Follow and Develop planning systems
- Continuous improvement activities across all departments
- Minimise material waste and drive down costs and environmental impact
- Previous Experience as a Manufacturing/ Production /Operations Manager
- Experience of full manufacturing process
- Workshop experience preferred
- Proven success with Continuous Improvement activities
- Ability to instigate change management
If you have proven experience as a Production, Manufacturing or Operations Manager and want to be an integral part of the management team, then we would like to hear from you.
This is a great opportunity to join a company who are growing year on year and whose attitude to problem solving is always "how" rather than "no" and who have become a trusted supplier within their sector.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.