Engineering AdministratorWelshpoolA leading manufacturer who is dedicated to the development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of their high quality bespoke product range based in Welshpool and...
A leading manufacturer who is dedicated to the development, manufacture, installation and maintenance of their high quality bespoke product range based in Welshpool and whose clients include the water industry, oil and gas, transport and rail and government departments is looking to recruit an Engineering Administrator to support the Engineering Services Department.
- Produce design support documents
- Produce specification guidance documents
- Deal with internal and external technical support requests
- Provide technical support data and documents
- Technical background ( Engineering/Manufacturing )
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Ideally with ERP system experience
If you live within the Welshpool area and looking for a technical support role, and would like to be a key member of the engineering support team then we would like to hear from you. Please send your CV
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.