CNC Machine Programmer Setter Operator required ASAP for very long term CNC position in a large heavy engineering company in Avonmouth.Duties of the role:CNC Programming,...
Robotic Programmer / Welder
Carbon60 are recruiting for a Robotic Programmer based at our client's site in Newcastle, who is experienced in the programming and maintenance of a Welding Robot.
The Robot Programmer will be accountable for the programming, upkeep, development and maintenance of the welding robot and be familiar with MIG & TIG welding processes.
You may also be part of the team responsible for identifying and assessing additional mechatronics equipment in the future.
What you will need:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of welding processes
- Able to debug and trouble-shoot the system
- A background in the fabrication/sheet metal industry would be an advantage
- Knowledge of the Panasonic VR-006L G1 (or similar) machine
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to read engineering drawings & PLC/robot interfaces
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Robotic Programmer, with knowledge of Engineering and Welding, to work for an excellent employer based in the Newcastle area.
- Generous hourly rate
- Overtime hours available
For more information about this role, please contact Keeran Williams at Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.