Health and Safety OfficerEbbw Vale£competitiveAn established, worldwide supplier to the Automotive sector who have developed a reputation for supplying technologically advanced products are currently seeking...
Health and Safety Officer
An established, worldwide supplier to the Automotive sector who have developed a reputation for supplying technologically advanced products are currently seeking to strengthen their team by the recruitment of a Health and Safety Officer
You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining the Health and Safety Management system providing advice and ensuring compliance
Duties will include:
- Maintain register for Accidents & Incidents,
- Carry out trend analysis for accidents and incidents to drive CI activities.
- Work with 3rd party support to ensure system meets all legislative requirements and that the system is fully operational.
- Fire Alarm Testing and Evacuation drills are performed routinely.
- Assist management in risk assessments
- Organising and overseeing compliance testing and inspections, occupational hygiene and 3rd party training
- Inducting all new employees in company Health & Safety procedures.
- Degree \ HNC level of education, Ideally NEBOSH Qualitied
- At least 3 years' experience working within a manufacturing environment
If you would like to be part of a global company but with a family feel and have a good solid quality background then we would like to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.