New Product Development TechnologistAn award winning food manufacturer, in the Brecon area, is looking for a New Product Development Technician (NPD) to join their highly...
New Product Development Technologist
An award winning food manufacturer, in the Brecon area, is looking for a New Product Development Technician (NPD) to join their highly successful and ever growing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast moving company that rewards success and offers great career prospects.
- Through liaison with customer, colleagues and the NPD Manager; develop and supply customers with new products to the required standards.
- Prepare the samples requested by customers
- Write new recipes and update existing recipes as required
- Undertake risk assessments in line with company food safety and H&S procedures and report on any potential technical issues/capabilities to the relevant staff member/manager.
- Assist the Specifications Co-ordinator to write product specifications
- Keep up-to-date records of all samples that will include recipes, preparation, cook time, temperature etc.
The ideal candidate:
- Prior experience in a food manufacturing/FMCG environment or a similar role.
- Degree in food science based subject
- Computer literate in a windows based environment
- Desirable: Basic/Intermediate food hygiene level
- Desirable: Basic Health & Safety Certificate
What is on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for internal progression
- Holiday entitlement
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well-established and renowned company in the Brecon area who are able to offer the right candidates excellent opportunities.
To apply, please send your CV for immediate consideration to Keeran Williams or call Carbon60 on 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.