Out Of Hours Night Administrator required for a full time permanent administration role in a large facilities company in the Nelson, Caerphilly, Ystrad Mynach area.All...
We have a great opportunity for an Order Processor/ Logistics Administrator to join an established business who are exporting their production around the world and who have been growing year on year.
- Receive the customer order and convert the order into a manufacturing pack
- Produce sales order acknowledgment to send to customers
- Follow and complete contract review
- Liaise with hauliers to ensure timely collection and delivery of product
- Prepare and Print delivery notes and network labels for despatches
- Upload shop floor documentation such as works orders to Supply Chain
- Book works orders and purchase orders into stock in accordance with company procedureExperience
- Previous experience of order processing and exposure to logistics gained within manufacturing or construction
- Ability to build relationships with clients and colleagues alike
- Good Administration Skills
- Strong Organisation Skills
Our client prides themselves on looking after their staff and customers alike and continually look to develop talent from within the business.
If you are looking for a role in the Bridgend area that will offer you the opportunity to develop within the business and that will provide you with variety, as well as being part of a close knit team, then we would like to hear from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.