Electrical Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the country's largest postal and delivery company, based in the East London area (EC1A). The...
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Carbon60 are recruiting a mobile Maintenance Engineer for a client based in the South West of London, covering the surrounding areas. The client are a household name, with an excellent reputation throughout the UK.
The Maintenance Engineer will be mobile within the SW, SE and W postcode areas. Covering electrical, mechanical and gas systems across a large portfolio of buildings. The majority of the work will be electrical, but someone who can work across disciplines would be ideal.
YOU WILL NEED TO BE ABLE TO PASS A SECURITY / DBS CHECK
- Analyse and understand complex technical issues in relation to gas and electrical maintenance.
- Maintenance of electrical/mechanical systems on numerous commercial sites
- Have an understanding of all basic plumbing tasks such as replacing taps, sinks, cistern filling / flush units and heating elements
- Expert fault finding and providing advice and guidance to customers in relation to equipment such as powered doors, dock leveller and barriers
- Supply knowledge in a range of technical situations, making personal judgments on how to undertake work to achieve quality, cost and time objectives
- Provide technical advice and guidance to other staff and customers in order to resolve problems.
- Manage the delivery of Corrective and Planned Maintenance to meet the performance measures detailed in the contract.
The ideal candidate:
- Must hold a Commercial gas qualification/certification either COCN1 or CODNCO1
- You must be a Gas Safe registered Gas engineer
- Applicants will ideally be qualified and accredited by Gas Safe in commercial gas modules to include CKR1, CMET, CEN1 and CIGA1
- Experience maintaining Gas equipment / pipe work and hot and cold water systems
- Successful applicants must hold an Electrical certification such as the 17th edition and be working towards attaining the 18th Edition
- The role holder must have planned maintenance experience of electrical and mechanical systems Experience in fault finding and diagnosis with the ability to provide advice and guidance to others across all systems where required
- The ability to communicate effectively with customers, explaining technical issues.
- The ability to analyse and understand complex technical issues in relation to electrical systems
- Ideally you will be IPAF and MEWP trained and qualified, and be comfortable working at heights.
- Experience of dealing with Customers in a commercial environment
- Applicants must hold a valid full UK driving licence (minimum CAT B entitlement) no endorsements preferable
- Computer literacy skills an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Engineer based in the SW London area with a prestigious client.
What you will get:
- Salary of up to £30,706 + £4416 London weighting
- Permanent contract
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday (usually normal office hours)
- Callout rota with callout payments/overtime rates etc.
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.