Role: Multi Technician/Fabrication EngineerLocation: Chelmsford/EppingRate: £14 £15phMobile RoleDuration: Temporary to PermanentClientMy client is currently hiring a number of mobile Multi Technicians across the UK to...
Multi Skilled Technician
Carbon60 are recruiting a Multi Skilled Technician for a client based at a static site in the Beckton area. The client are a highly regarded FM organisation, with an excellent reputation throughout the UK and Europe.
The Multi Skilled Technician will be an electrically bias, qualified technician with experience of the maintenance, repair and upkeep of building services and plant.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROLE IS SUBJECT TO A HIGH LEVEL DV SECURITY CHECK
- Implement electrical PPM and statutory inspection maintenance
- Testing and inspection of electrical installations in accordance with the relevant standards
- Ensure all plant, equipment and services are kept in good working order
- Refurbishment and remedial work arising from a breakdown or inspection
- Providing feedback in the form of test sheets, inspection paperwork, work dockets etc.
- Assume the role of "Competent Person" (electrical)
- Carry out minor new works, monitoring surveys and provide incident reports
The ideal candidate:
- Able to pass a high level security check (DV)
- Hold the 17th Edition electrical C&G or be willing to train
- Qualified to C&G 2360
- Qualified or trained in a relevant building services discipline
- HVAC experience desirable
- Understand legislative compliance and contract law
- Must hold a valid UK driver's license
This is an excellent opportunity for a Multi Skilled Technician to join an excellent team in the Beckton area and to work at a prestigious site.
What you will get:
- Salary of £31,000 to £34,000 depending on experience
- 8am to 5pm - 40 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company van provided
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.