Customer Service ManagerCarbon60 are recruiting a Customer Service Manager for one the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies, at their site based in...
Hard Services Supervisor
Carbon60 are recruiting a Hard Services Supervisor for one the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies, at their office based in the Reading area.
The Hard Services Supervisor will have responsibility over the statutory inspections of a client portfolio based across wide geographical area. This position will have operational, safety and financial ownership; ensuring key performance targets are maintained on all client estates.
- Provide excellent leadership and management to mobile and static maintenance staff
- Ensure full statutory and operational compliance
- Manage, monitor and report on the financial performance of the hard services operations
- Drive all asset condition surveys and reports and manage engineer input
- Oversee the delegation and control of planned and reactive maintenance
- Deliver cost effective, client focused FM services and drive excellence
- Investigate and report on major incidents and faults
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive FM supervisory experience, particularly within Hard Services
- Hold a relevant industry qualification in mechanical/electrical engineering or similar
- A good level team management experience
- A health & safety qualification would be desirable
- The ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Able to travel across a wide area of the country
- Full UK drivers licence will be required
This is a great opportunity for a Hard Services Supervisor to join an excellent team and company in the Theale area of Reading.
What you will get:
- Salary of up to £38,000
- 8am to 5pm - 40 hours per week
- Permanent contract
- 25 days holiday per year
- Other company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.