Multi Skilled Maintenance EngineerCarbon60 are recruiting a mobile Maintenance Engineer for a client based in the South West of London, covering the surrounding areas. The...
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Carbon60 are recruiting an Electrical Maintenance Engineer for the country's largest postal and delivery company, based in the East London area (EC1A). The client are a household name and are held in high regard throughout the UK.
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer will have excellent technical knowledge of both electrical and mechanical installations and have responsibility for multiple FM systems, with the majority of work being electrical maintenance.
- Carry out service and maintenance on lifts throughout the area
- Much of the work will involve lifts and lifting equipment
- Maintenance of electrical systems on numerous commercial sites
- Fault finding and providing advice and guidance in relations to equipment
- Other maintenance duties may be required (basic plumbing etc.)
- Manage the delivery of reactive and planned maintenance to meet performance measures
- Maintain an excellent relationship with the clients at each site
The ideal candidate:
- Level 3 NVQ in Lift Service and Maintenance (Desirable)
- 17th Edition and/or working towards the 18th Edition certificate
- Electrical test and inspection qualifications (2391 and 2382)
- Experience of fault finding, repair and maintenance
- An IPAF and MEWP ticket would be a distinct advantage
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving license, as this position includes a vehicle and travel in the local area
This is an excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in the London area, to secure a position with a highly professional and well respected company.
What you will get:
- Salary of £36,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
- Shift patterns (early and late) that includes a shift allowance
- Company vehicle included
- Pension and other company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.