Hard Services SupervisorCarbon60 are recruiting a Hard Services Supervisor for one the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies, at their office based in...
Customer Service Manager
Carbon60 are recruiting a Customer Service Manager for one the UK's largest Facilities Management and managed services companies, at their site based in Maidenhead.
The Customer Service Manager will directly support the team in a joint business venture. This role is pivotal in driving the overall success of the account. You will be responsible for developing improvements to service delivery that contributes to the overall work space experience.
- Coaching, supporting and developing customer service excellence across the contract
- Support all recruitment, induction and training; working to identify training needs
- Develop a high performance team that exceeds expectations
- Lead the review of feedback and insights to ensure customer wants and needs are acted upon
- Help drive continuous improvement across all aspects of the contract
- Carry out regular audits of each site, ensuring they meet the required standards
- Facilitate engagement sessions with colleagues throughout the business
The ideal candidate:
- Experience of developing and working within a creative and innovative environment
- Proven track record in telecommunications, technological or FM environments
- Highly skilled at dealing and working with customers at every level
- Experienced people manager with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Co-ordinated and organised, able to manage multiple tasks
- Skilled in change management, project management, negotiating and influencing
- Able to work at a seniour management level
- Full UK drivers licence WILL be required
This is an excellent opportunity for a high level Customer Service Manager to join an excellent team in the Maidenhead area. Bringing something new to the business and making a real difference.
Please note: Some vacancies with this client may require a DBS / Security check
What you will get:
- Salary scale: £40,000 to £45,000 per annum
- 8am to 5pm - Monday to Friday
- Permanent contract
- Excellent company benefits package
For more information about this role, please call Keeran @ Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.