Customer Service/Sales AdministratorCardiffWe are working with a growing manufacturer on the outskirts of Cardiff who is looking to strengthen their Sales team by the recruitment...
£competitive plus benefits
An exciting opportunity for a Sales Director has arisen within a South Wales based manufacturer in order to take their business to the next level
With recent investment in the business, they are looking for someone to take ownership of the sales and marketing function for 2 brands and to develop a sales strategy to not only increase the market share of their current client base but to also investigate new markets.
- Develop implement and manage the company's sales strategy
- Prepare Sales reports and forecasts
- Lead and motivate the sales team
- Drive promotional activities to strengthen the brand
- Support sales force where needed for larger accounts
- Ensure that marketing collateral is kept up to date and relevant
- Minimum of 5 years at sales management level
- Proven experience of developing and implementing a sales strategy
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Desire to become an integral part of the senior management team and contribute to all areas of the business plan
If you want the opportunity to become part of a growing business and put a stamp on this new role then we want to hear from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.