Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)BristolCarbon60 are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to work for an innovative engineering business based in Bristol. The Maintenance...
We currently have a contract role for a Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a food manufacturer in Newport for a minimum of 6 months.
- Respond to process equipment breakdowns
- Carry out pre planned maintenance tasks
- Take part or lead special projects or investigations as required by the business
- Mechanically biased Engineer with Electrical Experience
- Experience of FMCG operations
- Relevant Engineering qualifications
- Food experience beneficial but not essential
If you would like a long term contract with the possibility of going permanent and are happy to work a 2 shift pattern then we would like to hear from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.