Customer Service AdvisorCarbon60 are working closely with an organisation that have a long standing history in South Wales (and across the UK). They are thriving,...
£24k - £28k depending on experience
We are supporting a growing mail order, e-commerce and distribution who have multi-channel routes to market encompass on and offline including high profile national newspaper reader offer advertisements, through direct mailed catalogues and online platforms with the recruitment of a Reports Developer to develop reporting solutions and manage the current databases to join their head office in Brecon
- Develop and maintain new reporting platforms
- Write supporting documentation as needed
- Create technical specifications based on business requirements
- Support both internal and external clients and usersThe Person:
- Advanced SSRS development skills
- Experience of SQL servers
- Working knowledge of business intelligence concepts
- Data Analysis experience
- Experience of ETL and/or Data Warehousing experience
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation who are growing year on year and who have a wide ranging portfolio
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.