We are looking to recruit a Production Operations Controller based in the Wrexham area.The Ops Controllers role is to plan, control and co-ordinate raw materials,...
Contract Administration Co-ordinator
£negotiable depending on experience
We have a great opportunity for an Administrator to join the Contracts team of an established manufacturer who supports a range of industries including water, energy, telecoms, transport and the military.
You will be the first point contact, be responsible for handling multiple projects, liaising with both internal and external customers and stakeholder to ensure that all projects run smoothly
- Co-ordinate contract through from initial order through to installation
- Monitor costs and highlight issues if required
- Set milestones for contract and liaise with internal client to ensure they are met
- Produce Schedule of completed works
- Experience within either of the following: Building, construction, manufacturing, contracts, quantity surveying, utilities or water
- Have a methodical approach to work with strong attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise and work both independently and as part of a team
If you live within the Welshpool area and would like to join a company that can provide a range of career paths within the business, then we would like to hear from you.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.