Quality Manager/Quality EngineerCarbon60 are proud to be working alongside an organisation that are at the forefront of their industry. Involved in the manufacture of technical...
We have a great opportunity to join the UK arm of a worldwide business who have a reputation for supplying technologically advanced products to the market.
You will be an experienced Quality Engineer and will be required to take responsibility for supporting the company's Quality Management System and be involved in projects relating to quality issues as required
Duties will include:
- Providing analysis of customer returns and reported concerns
- Provision of a range of reports as required
- Involvement in team activities such as design, product and process interactions
- Experience within manufacturing as a Quality Engineer
- Knowledge of APQP, PPAP, PFMEA
- Auditing experience
- Knowledge of 5Why/Fishbone analysis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.