Production AdministratorBristol Due to their continued success and ongoing growth plans, I have a great opportunity for an Administrator with experience within the manufacturing sector...
Production Planning/ Process Engineer
£Negotiable depending on experience
We have a great opportunity for a Production Engineer to join a successful business who are looking to expand over the coming year and beyond.
Working within a busy industrial equipment repair workshop, your day to day duties will include:
· Preparation of Manufacturing Process Instructions
· Creation of production plan
· Continuous Improvement Activities
· Undertake Quality Audits and Manage the Non-Conformity / Corrective Actions
· Health and Safety audits
· Develop & Prepare Statistical information
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar role gained within manufacturing. The company is undergoing change so the ability to adapt to a changing environment would also be beneficial
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.