Our client a leading manufacturing company is looking to recruit a Buyer on a fixed term 12 month based at their site in Abergavenny. Salary:...
Assistant Buyer/Clothing Designer
£20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client for an Assistant Buyer/Designer to be based at their Head Office on the outskirts of Brecon supporting a men's clothing brand
- Support the Buying Manager with the development of product technical packs
- Communicate with suppliers in Far East confirm regarding garment production
- Providing feedback to suppliers on fabric, label and garment submissions.
- Responsible for the buying of accessories,
- Be involved in coordinating and presenting the range for sign off
- Interpretation of marketing data to assist in range planning.
- Previous experience in a buying / marketing environment.
- Experience in designing garment specification
- Relevant experience with a major retailer.
- Experience of cost price negotiations and global sourcing.
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator or similar design systems.
- Experience of interpreting fits into size chart amendments.
In return you will receive a salary commensurate to your experience and the ability to step up to the next level in your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.