Carbon60 are working closely with an organisation that have a long standing history in South Wales (and across the UK). They are thriving, with a...
Field Service Engineer
£competitive salary and benefits
Great opportunity for a Field Service Engineer to join a leader in its field providing their clients with repair and maintenance services for a range of industrial equipment. The successful candidate will be key member of the team actively supporting clients on their premises
- Removal and Installation of Electro Mechanical equipment on customer sites
- Co-ordinate site labour and contractors
- Liaising with client representatives
- Previous experience in a field based role working with electro-mechanical equipment
- Strong customer service skills
- Good organizational skills
If you are an experienced Field Service Engineer, then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary and be part of a UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.