£competitive salary, bonus and benefits
Great opportunity for a Works Manager to support the Service Centre Manager in the running of the Electro - Mechanical Workshop providing their clients with repair and maintenance services for a range of industrial equipment. The successful candidate will be key member of the team, and will be an integral in ensuring the profitability of the branch
- Running of a busy mechanical workshop
- Manage a multi - disciplined team
- Be involved in Continuous improvement activities
- Visit customer sites as required
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Excellent communication / People skills.
- Experience in all machining disciplines in a Mechanical Engineering Workshop.
- Project Planning
- Commercially Aware
- Management & Supervision of busy Mechanical Engineering Workshop
If you are an experienced Workshop Manager, then we would like to hear from you. If successful you will receive a competitive salary, bonus scheme, and be part of a UK wide business with the potential to develop your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.