Assistant Buyer FashionBrecon£20,000 to £25,000 depending on experienceAn exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client for an Assistant Buyer/Design Support to be involved in...
Assistant Buyer - Fashion
£20,000 to £25,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client for an Assistant Buyer/Design Support to be involved in working with suppliers on each stage of garment production from design through to manufacture for a men's clothing brand. This role be based at their Head Office on the outskirts of Brecon.
- Support the Buying Manager with the development of product technical packs
- Communicate with suppliers in Far East confirm regarding garment production
- Providing feedback to suppliers on fabric, label and garment submissions.
- Responsible for the buying of accessories,
- Be involved in coordinating and presenting the range for sign off
- Interpretation of marketing data to assist in range planning.
- The person
- Previous experience in a buying / marketing environment.
- Ability to progress chase designs through from initial samples to production and delivery
- An interest in fashion/design
- Ability to use Adobe Illustrator or similar design systems.
In return you will receive a salary commensurate to your experience and the ability to step up to the next level in your career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.