We are working with an established manufacturer who are going through phenomenal growth to assist in the recruitment of an Estimator to cover for a minimum of 2-4 weeks at their site in Maesteg
The role of the Estimating engineer is to liaise between the departments to cost jobs, process orders and support the business in the creation of new products
This section is not exhaustive, and the detailed requirements of your role are subject to continuous improvement and therefore change.
The Estimating engineer will be responsible for;
- Liaise with internal and external customer to identify their requirements
- Estimate costs and timings of jobs Create Parts, Bills of Material and Manufacturing Routes applying best practice and methods
- Cost, quote and receive orders directly from external customers for bespoke products
- Liaise with suppliers on materials - specifications & prices
- Periodically recalculate and update system costs, BOMS, routes, etc
- Create manufacturing drawings and cutting sheets
- Support the business in development of new products & manufacturing methods and processes
If you have experience of the above and are able to take a temporary contract on at this time, then we want to hear from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.