Buyer Mandarin SpeakerBrecon£25,000 to £35,000 depending on experienceAn exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client Mandarin speaking Buyer to be based at their Head...
£28k - £30k
We are currently supporting an internationally recognised manufacturer in the Port Talbot area with the recruitment of a Buyer
Day to Day Duties include:
- Responsibility for purchasing a range of raw materials and packaging
- Ensuring that Purchase Orders are processed in a timely fashion
- Carry out calendared tendering activities
- Creation of robust supply contracts and review on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with the maintenance of the supplier database.
- Actively promote and comply with corporate policies.
- Expediting order deliveries as/and when required.
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous experience in a similar level procurement role.
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office - Word, Excel and Outlook) and practical experience of using ERP / MRP systems.
- Experience of working within a business with robust change control process
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional attitude.
- Ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.