Buyer Mandarin SpeakerBrecon£25,000 to £35,000 depending on experienceAn exciting opportunity exists within our highly successful client Mandarin speaking Buyer to be based at their Head...
Our client a leading manufacturer within the Food Sector is looking to recruit an experienced Shift Operations Manager to join their successful team based at their site in Brecon.
Hours: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am
Holidays: 28 days a year
Company Pension Scheme
Profit Share Scheme
Manage overall operations and be responsible for the effective and successful management of staff, productivity, quality control and safety measures.
Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to. Implement and manage continuous improvement and modern manufacturing principles by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyse variances; initiating corrective actions
- Monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed.
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and logistics.
- Analyse process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labour budget expectations
The successful candidate:
- Experienced in an Operational Management role within the Food sector
- To be able with the senior team to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers and employees.
- Excellent communication skills.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.