Our client a leading Manufacturing company are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias. This role will be based at their...
Our client a leading manufacturer are looking to recruit an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join their successful team based at their site in Blackwood.
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineer who is looking to join an organisation who can offer future progression.
This role also lends itself to a £23 call out payment and overtime.
- Attend and repair breakdowns as required, and report all actions carried out and any further actions required.
- Be proactive in preventing equipment failures and improving overall equipment performance by generating and implementing ideas and modifications
- Provide a service that minimises downtime whilst ensuring to communicate effectively with relevant personnel
- Implement PPM schedules and reactive maintenance
- Fault finding and repair is crucial to ensure productivity is maintained
- PLC fault finding
- Hydraulic Fault finding
- Ensure any risks of safety or failure of equipment or site are communicated to the Manager
The successful candidate:
- Must be a time served Engineer with a proven track record working within a manufacturing environment.
- Must hold qualifications in an Engineering discipline
- A multi-skilled Engineer with an Electrical Bias
- Experience with Siemens PLC's would be an advantage but not essential
- Reactive maintenance experience
- Experience implementing PPM Schedules would be an advantage.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.