Carbon60 are currently working alongside a leading systems integration company based in Telford to recruit for a Senior Project Engineer who will focus on the...
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious but established manufacturer providing total service solutions to their clients who include the water industry, oil and gas, transport and rail and government departments. To aid their growth plans they are looking for a Design Engineer to aid and support the contracts, manufacturing and sales department at their Welshpool factory, with producing drawings and technical support using 2D and 3D software.
- Produce drawings for client approval for new products/orders
- Provide technical support for sales of products
- Generation of detailed design packs for internal and external use
- Proficient in use of 3D solidworks or other relevant 3D packages
- Design/drawing office experience essential
- Fabrication experience preferred
- Understanding of the life cycle of a product
If you are a Design Engineer and would like the opportunity to join a leading and trusted manufacturer in their field, then we want to hear from you
In return you will receive a competitive salary and an early finish on a Friday
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.