Business Transformation (Continuous Improvement) Leader GloucesterResponsibilities Establish a Continuous Improvement culture through the deployment of my client's operating system.Develop and execute a business transformation plan...
Interested in working as a Procurement Coordinator for an Aerospace and Defence Company based in Brize Norton, this may be the role for you!
- Manage the requirements from the A400M and MRTT internal requestors placing purchase requisitions for general procurement demanding services and purchase orders to deliver on time aircraft parts. You will be responsible for monitoring and assisting the interfaces between various departments
- Supporting the Supply Chain and Governance Manager in governance activities such as E&C
Tasks & Activities
- Act as the focal point internally in compiling any purchasing need.
- Manage internal purchasing requirements in SAP light to convert them into purchase requisitions and purchase orders in case of aircraft parts.
- Monitor purchase orders raised by EGP UK/PT.
- Create and maintain internal records on all purchase requisitions and purchase orders. Generate Procurement KPI's and reports
- Execute goods receipt in SAP light.
- Provide support to the definition and implementation of processes and procedures related to procurement activity in the UK Support Centre.
- Identify and implement gaps and possible improvements related to the processes, procedures and functionalities of tools used
- Maintain records of E&C, Operations metrics, minutes of meetings.
- 1-2 Experience in Procurement/Supply Chain is essential for the role.
- Experience of using SAP.
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Negotiation level of English both verbal and written.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Proactive attitude and ability to work autonomously.
- Flexible and adaptable for a changing work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of EGP would be a plus.
- knowledge of A400M medium term contract and/or Service requirements
- Understanding of working in the military customer environment.
- Driving Licence is essential due to office locations
- Must pass UK Baseline security check
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.