Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Fibre Surveyor for our client in the Newcastle area. The job is on a permanent position paying £25k-£30k per...
Carbon60 are looking to recruit a Streetworks Coordinator for our client in the Newcastle area. The job is on a permanent position, paying £25k-£30k per annum DOE.
- Previous experience in a NRSWA related role
- Current knowledge of NRSWA and Traffic Management Act regulations
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and persuasively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
- Well developed skills in organising and planning
- Proactive with new ideas for efficiency's and improvements
- Previous experience of similar role preferred
- Computer literate with experience of spread sheets and word processing packages.
- Ability to process a high volume of invoices on a daily basis
- Responsible for the Opening and Closing of Permits whilst ensuring that all aspects of the TMA (Traffic Management Act) are met
- Allocating permits and notices to scheduled works
- Raising and maintaining relevant permits
- Ensuring all applications comply with legislation
- Ensuring the preparation of job packs and scheduling jobs to work teams
- Responsible for coordination of traffic management requirements
- Monitoring work status updates
- Monitoring and reporting the impact of any schedule change requests
- Ensuring communication between site teams and office to ensure records are kept up to date
- Responsible for assisting with the management and administration of Streetworks on behalf of a main contractor
- This will involve the monitoring and coordination of high-volume works
- The role will involve regularly liaising with local authorities
Anyone interested in this role that has the experience and qualifications should send their CV's direct to this AD or contact Carbon60 on 0141 353 2354 and ask for Grant or Andy.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.