Project Planner - Telecoms
We are looking to recruit a Project Planner for our City Fibre contract in Lincoln. Reporting to the Operations Manager, your primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain an accurate programme of works. Working closely with the delivery team and project managers, you will also have regular reports with the client to update cost loaded and resourced programmes in progress reports.
What you'll be doing day to day
- Develop and maintain a strategic programme of works closely and collaboratively with a key client
- Liaise with senior stakeholders both internally and externally to update and convey the strategic programme including resource and cost levelling.
- Development of standalone multidisciplinary construction baseline project plans in collaboration with the project delivery teams when required.
- Ensuring client focused planning output
- Identification and tracking of all changes or potential changes to the agreed construction scope, ensuring that the relevant contract principles are applied and that the impacts are given immediate visibility to appropriate stakeholders
- Ensuring accurate and timely planning, including progress reporting, effective measurement of key dates and milestones, stretch targets and critical path analysis
- Receiving and understanding of all project programme data and integrate all construction activities to mitigate potential resource and workface clashes
- Compilation of Project and Programme Information
- Monitoring and Updating of Project and Programme Information
- Pro-active and forward looking to support stakeholders in strategic and management decisions
The experience we're looking for
- Excellent communication and presenting skills at all levels, customer focused, personable, attentive, active listener, confident
- Excellent IT skills and relevant knowledge of Planning Software
- Excellent report writing and data analysis skills, speedy real-time changes to cover "what if Scenarios"
- Excellent knowledge within the Telecoms / Utilities industry
- Ability work collaboratively with Commercial and Delivery teams to ensure accurate reporting
- Heavily analytical approach to work
What we can offer you
- Competitive Salary
- Company Car / Allowance
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Perks at work scheme
- Flexible Working
- 3% enhanced pension contribution
your application has been submitted
Back to job search