Quantity SurveyorCarbon60 are proud to represent a key client based in the Newcastle, Longbenton area. We are recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor, for large scale...
Carbon60 are proud to represent a key client based in the Newcastle, Longbenton area. We are recruiting an experienced Quantity Surveyor, for large scale mechanical installation projects throughout the UK.
Delivery experience of contracts in a capital project installation. In addition, they will have experience of commercial management of a major project or work stream within commercial, contract and financial administration of pre-construction activities ideally within the automated equipment or machinery background sector.
- Value determination
- Cost consulting, Cost management process and Cost planning
- Commercial management and contract administration
- Assessing the additional costs of design variations
- Assistance in establishing a client's requirements
- Project management
The idea candidate
- Experience of Commercial Management of a Major Project
- Hold MRICS or MCIOB with approved NVQ and/or relevant experience
- Familiar with commercial, contractual and financial administration
- Relevant experience or possess a degree (or equivalent)
- CSCS Black / Yellow card
Salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience, full family health insurance, up to 12% bonus scheme, £5990 car allowance, 22.5 annual leave days.
If you are interested in this Quantity Surveyor role based in Newcastle, please contact Keeran Williams @ Carbon60 on 02920 73118
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.