Senior Project ManagerSenior Project Manager required for a new build petro chemical plant based close to Warrington. Project Managers wishing to apply for this role...
Assistant Finance & Commercial Manager
Carbon60 are recruiting an Assistant Finance & Commercial Manager for one of the UK's largest Facilities Management companies, with an impressive portfolio of clients. The site is based in the Blackburn area and covers Samlesbury, Warton, Brough, Towcestre and Coningsby.
The Assistant Finance & Commercial Manager position is a high pressure role, you will need to be commercially aware and able to challenge at all levels.
- Production of accurate and timely management accounts
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and in-depth cost analysis
- Ensuring that financial controls are in place and improving where possible
- Regular liaison with site based staff
- Carry out contract reviews
- Involved in bids and quotes for additional work
The ideal candidate:
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS - SECURITY CLEARANCE IS ESSENTIAL
- Formal Accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACCA) desired but not essential
- JDE and MAXIMO experience is essential
- UK wide travel is expected - Working across multiple sites
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Experience within a similar finance/commercial role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Finance or Commercial professional to join an efficient and forward-thinking team in the Blackburn area. MUST BE A UK CITIZEN.
What you will get:
- Salary scale: Very competitive + benefits (call for more information)
- Permanent contract
- Expenses for travel etc.
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.