Are you a Project Manager looking for a new challenge, then look no further. Carbon60 are currently working with a leading industrial Engineering company based...
Carbon60 are recruiting a Senior Buyer for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. The site is based in Manchester but the role will cover the North / North West.
The Senior Buyer will provide effective leadership to the Northern operational procurement team. Delivering a culture of exceptional services through proactive engagement with all stakeholders.
- Leading / Managing the operation procurement team (2 direct reports)
- Proactive management of the appropriate relationships between supply chain and internal teams
- Deliver cost savings using strategy and negotiation
- Develop a culture of superior customer service through proactive engagement
- Strategically align the supply chain through BS 11000 and ISO 20400
- Provide management and savings reports to the Supply Chain Director
- Drive and support procurement activities in line with ISO 20400 in to the business
The ideal candidate:
- Knowledge and experience of Procurement Processes, Systems and Supply Chain Methodology
- Experience in stakeholder engagement
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop others
- Hold MCIPS preferred or working towards completion
- Must hold a valid full driving licence - Travel is required
- Experience in delivering and developing sustainable procurement objectives
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join a well-established team based in Manchester and covering the North/North West.
What you will get:
- Good salary (please ask the recruiter to confirm this)
- Permanent contract
- Travel expenses covered + company car provided
- Lots of company benefits
- Working hours: Mon to Fri 9am to 5pm
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.