Carbon60 are recruiting a Facilities Manager for one of the UK's largest, and well known facilities management and managed services organisations.
The Facilities Manager will be responsible for the day to day delivery of all FM services across the Telford Schools contract, ensuring all requirements associated with the contract and QSHE are implemented.
- Manage a team of in-house staff in line with the contract requirements
- Manage compliance to the contract standards with delivery of the planned maintenance, helpdesk services, cleaning, grounds, catering, waste, caretaking and porterage, energy and reactive maintenance
- Provide regular reports and carry out site audits
- Implement performance plans, training and PADP's
- Investigate and close out complaints to address underling issues
- Carry out authorised and/or responsible persons duties as necessary
The ideal candidate:
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE BUSINESS - A DBS CHECK WILL BE CARRIED OUT
- A suitable qualification or extensive experience in a similar role
- Previous experience of managing hard services essential
- Full UK drivers licence
- Understand the operational aspects of FM in schools or a similar environment
- Good knowledge of health & safety, IOSH/NEBOSH qualification desirable
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Facilities Manager to join a strong and well established team based at Hadley in Telford.
What you will get:
- Salary: circa £33,500
- Permanent contract - 37.5 hours per week
- Company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.