Carbon60 are recruiting for a Quality Engineer, with experience in welding procedures, based in the Newcastle area. This is for a key client; a well-known organisation who are a household name throughout the country.
The Quality / Welding Engineer will be responsible for interpreting standards, technical data and understanding engineering drawings. A strong background in welding and fabrication is key to the success of this role.
- Specify quality and safety data required to achieve work
- Managing the quality / management system for the business
- Contribute to the submission of technical data to improve processes
- Drive out costs by improving methods
- Working with the production team to create welding procedures
- Focusing on quality in a sheet metal environment
- Providing technical support for the business and its clients
The Right Candidate:
- Experience gained in a sheet metal / fabrication environment
- An engineering qualification or time served apprenticeship
- A strong understanding of quality in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of ISO's and management systems
- Able to communicate at every level
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively in a fast passed environment
What you will get:
- A salary of circa £38,000 per annum
- 6% yearly company bonus scheme
- Other company benefits + more
If you have the skills and experience for this role, please get in touch with Keeran @ Carbon60 on 02920 731187
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.