We are looking for an assistant buyer to join a team based in Hillingdon on a 6 month contract.This role will include but not be...
Carbon60 are recruiting a Facilities Assistant for one of the UK's largest and well known facilities management and managed services organisations. The site is based in Maidenhead.
The Facilities Assistant will provide support for the office environment, helping with the setting-up of basic IT equipment and acting as the coordinator for meeting and conference rooms.
- Setting up meeting rooms, laying out the required table/seating configurations
- Assist with the setup of audio and visual equipment (projectors etc.)
- Re-filling printers and solving basic issues like paper jams etc.
- Stock management of office supplies - printer cartridges, paper and the like
- Remove and replace any broken furniture from around the building
- Managing lockers, replacing keys and keeping detailed records
- Undertake housekeeping audits to improve health and safety
The ideal candidate:
- Good level of IT skills including MS office packages and emails
- Punctual, flexible and proactive
- Must have excellent organisational and communication skills
- Able to maintain a very smart appearance and adhere to uniform standards
- Personable and approachable
- Must be able to work unsupervised and as part of a small team
- An understanding of workplace health and safety regulations
This is a great opportunity for a new Facilities Assistant to join a well-established team based in Maidenhead. This site is very modern, exciting, full of life and possibilities.
What you will get:
- Salary: £18,500 per annum
- Permanent contract
- Company benefits
For more information about this role, please call Carbon60 on: 02920 731187 or apply directly through this job advert and we will get back to you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.