Project Manager Business PartnerInterested in working as a Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!The Role ...
A350 Lead Design Engineer
Interested in working as an A350 Lead Design Engineer for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
This role requires delegated Design Authorization for A350 ATA57 (Wing) SSCI Design Data Set, Design Instruction and Design Technical Note.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Carry out the Design Authorization of technical documents and draw sets, validate technical inputs to TRS and complete MOD closure activities.
- Support identification, management and delivery of change through Mod opening, DFM release and Stage 3 Closure of Mods on time, to cost and quality.
- Define, deliver and enable technical studies, trades and investigations to ensure the delivery of technical solutions in accordance to relevant Design methods and procedures.
- Provide reactive support to the plants and FAL on demand through close collaboration with Industrial teams.
- Experience in Airframe Certification
- Wing product knowledge
- Held design authorizer before.Aerospace is preferred industry background although will consider candidates from a high spec industry also (e.g. Formula 1, Satellites)
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.