Vehicle MechanicMechanic 3 Month ContractLocation: Cardiff Salary: £13.70 Per HourWorking Hours Mon Fri and every other SaturdayRole Summarya chance to join a leading motoring...
Salary: £13.70 Per Hour
Working Hours - Mon - Fri and every other Saturday
A number of exciting opportunities have arisen to join a leading motoring organization as a Vehicle Mechanic. The role is to provide quality, professional and effective repairs of vehicles. You will be working in state-of-the-art workshops with all facilities on site.
Our client is a nationwide breakdown cover provider for its 15 million members.
You will join our company and help us to create a new division of talented Mechanics responsible for the repair and maintenance necessary to meet the increased demand within our new workshops. You must be able to undertake all aspects of servicing & repair including diagnostics, turbo replacement, Clutches and minor engine repairs.
- Providing vehicle mechanical reports to business customers/organizations
- Promoting the company and its services by projecting an efficient and professional image at all times
- Ensuring the optimum use of time and costs when undertaking diagnostic work
- Maintaining a high level of knowledge in the field of automotive systems
- Key Requirements
- Willingness to progress
- Ability to work independently and unsupervised
- Motor vehicle qualifications - Level 2 City and Guilds or Level 2 NVQ in Mechanics or equivalent experience
- Driving license - 6 points or less (no company vehicle provided)
Workshop experience gained from either an independent or franchised automotive
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.