- To carry out PPM and reactive tasks to provide maximum efficiency, availability and reliability.
- Perform testing and inspecting of electrical systems in accordance with industry and site standards.
- Undertake defect surveys on electrical plant and systems and providing reports as requested by engineering management
- Carry out minor new works installations, commissioning and testing.
- Provide assistance to third parties as and when required.
- Act upon reasonable requests from and instructions from Contract Supervisor.
- Liaise with and respond to the Helpdesk ensuring urgent maintenance tasks are responded to within appropriate and contracted timescales
- To partake on call out roster.
- To work reasonable overtime as and when required.
- Assistance on other sites can be expected.
- Technical expertise, qualifications or apprenticeship to JIB Approved Electrician or equivalent.
- Qualified and Competent in Electrical Test and Inspection C&G 2391-52 or equivalent.
- Proven experience within a building services environment. It is desirable that the candidate is current and competent in maintaining all electrical systems associated with a data centre and other communications systems
- Knowledge of key operational procedures e.g. time sheets, planned maintenance systems, Quality and Health & Safety.
- Substantial operational and technical experience with demonstrated potential.
- Experience of positively dealing with the resolution of customer problems within specific contracts.
- The ability to communicate with supervisors and peers, providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail or in person.
- The individual must be willing to attain Competent Person (Electrical) HV and LV and Competent Person (Confined Spaces) and with training become appointed in each discipline.
- Smart, presentable appearance
- A team player with the ability to work from their own initiative
For further information please call Andrew on 07734743454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted