Our client is looking for a Pensions Administrator with immediate effect in Twyford
This is a 12 month fixed-term contract on a full time basis
Reporting directly to the Pensions Administration Manager, you will be required to actively contribute to the effective overall management of the group's pension arrangements.
will be required to actively contribute to the effective overall management of the Group's pension arrangements.
Your duties will include:-
- Dealing with all types of member related correspondence, including telephone and email enquiries.
- Undertaking manual and system-based calculations in order to process early leavers, transfer values, retirement and death cases for pension scheme members within agreed target dates.
- Assist with the processing of the monthly, quarterly and annual pensioner payrolls.
- Assist with monthly and annual scheme administration processes.
- Updating and maintaining member records on the pension administration system, document imaging system and other databases.
- Liaising as and when required with members, financial advisers, internal HR, payroll departments and external agencies
- Providing assistance as and when required to ensure that all Departmental objectives and goals are met.
- Providing assistance as and when required for Trustee and/or Company related projects.
- Providing office support to the Department as and when required, including scanning and logging of daily post.
Education & Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above, or equivalent
- GCSE Maths and English Grade C or above, or equivalent
Knowledge & Experience
- A minimum of 18 months experience of working on final salary occupational pension schemes
Skills & Attributes
- Excellent IT skills including use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools
- Ability to analyse figures and spreadsheets
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Has a positive attitude
- Good customer service skills
- Actively seeks out ways to widen own experience, skills and knowledge
- Initiative and ability to plan and organise time and resources to ensure that deadlines/targets are met
- Prepared to be flexible and adaptable to meet Employer's reasonable expectations
For further information please call Andrew on 07734743454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search