We are currently recruiting for a Process Technician with a Mechanical bias to work at our client site in Ware
To apply a range of Mechanical and Electrical skills to maintenance, modifications and new works and in so doing provide a safe, efficient service to the Company in compliance with recognised standards and regulations. Seek advice from the Supervisor on all matters appertaining to operational matters, regulatory and statutory compliance.
- The ideal candidate will have the relevant C&G, BTEC level 3, ONC/OND or NVQ level 3 in a mechanical discipline with complementary electrical knowledge.
- The candidate would be ideally experienced in the pharmaceutical industry but not essential, other process automation industries such as the food industry would be a comparable environment.
- The candidate will be articulate, numerate and IT literate.
- Understanding of legislative compliance and contract law preferred.
- Being commercially aware puts the candidate at an advantage.
- Good all-round knowledge of Facility Management and Building Services Engineering.
- The ability to establish, implement and monitor high standards of excellence in areas of quality, safety, compliance and operational performance.
- Must be able to demonstrate a full and thorough understanding of operational health & safety.
- Have good decision-making and communications skills.
- Be resilient under pressure and be able to converse confidently with staff, suppliers and customers at all levels.
For further details please call Andrew on 07734743454
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted