A high level of PFI experience is required for this Account Manager position based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent working within the NHS PFI arena.
- Experience of working in a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £5m per annum
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - ideally with a hard services/engineering background.
- Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in complex and multi-stakeholder organisations within the NHS PFI arena.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management.
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or similar applications and the principles of FM CAFM systems.
- Creates, strengthens and manages great relationships of all types and at all levels with both colleagues and customers, displaying a passion for providing an outstanding customer experience.
- Actively promotes inclusivity and diversity.
- Takes charge to ensure right first-time delivery to our customers, even in times of ambiguity.
- Analyses information to draw insights and make good decisions, creates plans to achieve our vision, sets the direction of travel and clearly outlines responsibilities.
If you are an Account Manager with a high level of PFI experience within Health or Education and based near to Tunbridge Wells in Kent this is an excellent opportunity to join a blue-chip national company on a permanent basis.
To apply for this role please contact Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted