Based in Tunbridge Wells an Account Manager is sought to provide market leading account management and customer experience. To create, engage and lead high performing teams in growing the business whilst ensuring a safe, compliant, profitable and effective service delivery through operational excellence.
- Experience of working in a similar role with a portfolio in excess of £5m per annum - essential.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - ideally with a hard services/engineering background.
- Significant management, leadership and commercial experience at senior level in complex and multi-stakeholder organisations within the NHS PFI arena.
- Proven track record of successful financial and commercial management - essential.
- Able to understand contract obligations and corporate governance in detail, conveying the appropriate aspects to team members - essential.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with the ability to negotiate to the benefit of all parties.
- Skilled at building, motivating and leading team performance to achieve desired outcomes - essential.
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft Office or similar applications and the principles of FM CAFM systems.
- Strong commercial acumen at operational level with the ability to create and deliver successful financial plans - essential.
- Ability to handle and prioritise challenging workloads and delegate effectively.
- Analyses information to draw insights and make good decisions, creates plans to achieve our vision, sets the direction of travel and clearly outlines responsibilities.
Management, leadership and commercial experience within complex multi-stakeholder organisation within NHS PFI arena is preferable.
Excellent opportunity for an Account Manager, Facilities Manager to join a strong management team with a long-term commitment in the Tunbridge Wells are. Excellent salary with car allowance (or car), annual bonus and private medical insurance.
To apply for this role please contact Patrick.firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted