Configuration ManagerPortsmouth6 Month Contract with possibility of extensionCirca £32.00 p/h Ltd. 37 Hours basic week with opportunities for overtimeCandidates must have worked in a secure...
Interested in working as a Configuration Manager for an Aerospace and Defence Company, this may be the role for you!
Inputs: Customer and Company Configuration Management requirements & standards. Project configuration management relevant data & documentation (i.e. requirements, design, manufacturing documentation, change requests, deviations)
Mission: Implement configuration management along the entire product/ project lifecycle to ensure the availability of all configuration management data and ensure the product / project configuration consistency.
Outputs: Consolidated and consistent product / project data along the product / project lifecycle through configuration management status accounting and all other Configuration management data
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage all project data under configuration control
- Ensure all data supplied complies with Company Configuration Managements systems and contractual requirements
- Maintain project produce trees and assembly trees.
- Maintain all CI's for the life cycle of the products
- Produce and maintain CADM CI Listing matrix
- Run CIDL As Designed, As Built at each milestone or as required
- Document change control
- Build and issue project EIDP(s)
- Excellent IT skills, with experience of tools such as Windchill or databases
- Experience in configuration management is mandatory
- Experience in document change control is mandatory
- Previous experience of process improvement, new process introduction required
- SC clearance required
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.