TelehandlerGreat opportunity starting immediately. Want to work up to at least Christmas. We require a CPCS Telehandler driver to start as soon as possible in...
Carbon60 are looking for an Administrator to work from our clients Head Office in Derby.
You will tasked with assisting an ever growing Asbestos Division. Please see job description below.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a multi-disciplined giant of the Industrial Industry.
You will be assisting management with quotation logs, internal and external labour issues, ASB requirements and keeping the office filing systems up to date - in line with both company and HSE regulations.
You will be tasked with keeping client details up to date and making sure that invoicing / PO numbers are current and accurate.
You will also be involved in the management of Health and Safety in the office. Experience in the following systems will be an advantage;
- CAR 2012
- ISO 17020:2012
- Your responsibilities will include (but not limited too);
- Helping to produce quotations with the Bid Team
- Organising Outsourced Staff (Analysts etc)
- Arranging courses and the management of training records
- Systems Admin for both internal and Customer database systems
- Liaise with Managers to deal with issues raised relating to resourcing and general performance
- Dealing with IMS (Scanning and filing etc)
- Answering calls and enquiries from clients, customers and operational staff
- Production of site documentation, job files and site packs for customers and operational staff
- Assist with raising purchase order requisitions as and when required
- Maintain high standards of welfare and safety in the workplace including office inspections and behavioural safety observations
What we are looking for;
- Experience In the Asbestos Industry
- Experience with ASB5 documents
- Good standard of Numeracy and Literacy
- Adequate keyboard skills
- Highly proficient in computer skills including Microsoft Office (advanced)
Health and Safety
- Be aware of the dangers of safety at work, risks within the office and to comply with any applicable risk assessments
- Completion of British Safety Council Workplace Safety course or equivalent
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- An understanding of the effects that your actions may have on the environment
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office scenario
- Ability to effectively plan your day
- Basic understanding of HR operations and procedures
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to help with various tasks
- Be punctual, reliable and flexible to operational needs
For more information, please call Phil on 02920 388 757 - or email your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.